Mt Mitchell, Bare Rock and Mt Cordeaux Triple Top
The Scenic Rim almost surrounds Brisbane from the top end of the Gold Coast hinterland and out west to the Great Dividing Range. This vast area is home to six additional stunning National Parks. These environmentally diverse places to explore are Mt Barney, Main Range, Moogerah Peaks, Tamborine, Lamington and Mount Chinghee. With their inspiring natural beauty and rugged mountain ranges, it is super easy to see why these National Parks are called the Scenic Rim.
At a glance
Cut Loose trail missions are suitable for runners with some prior trailrunning experience being preferable but not necessary. Run distances range from 15 to 22km depending on the location, weather and the group. On our run tours you can expect to be hitting the trails by 8:00am with a maximum run time of 4 hours including rest stops, photo opportunities and snack breaks.
So what is included?
- Return transfer from Springwood Hotel in Springwood
- Guided trailrun with loads of fun banter in an amazing setting
- Small group size
- Post-run recovery, e.g. yoga, ocean swim, trigger point session
- Delicious lunch*
- 20% discount on a Solesearcher Adventures trucker hat
- 25% discount on our 4 week training plan
*dietary requirements considered